Table of Contents
- Case Update 1: Can a developer/ JMB/ MC impose charges or seek a contribution to the maintenance account or sinking fund over and above the monthly maintenance charges?
- Case Update 2: Can a developer/ JMB/ MC apply for an extension of time to convene the annual general meeting?
- Case Update 3: Can we Pre-determined Service Charges and Sinking Fund
- Case Update 4: Is assignment required for liquidator to collect maintenance charges? Does SMA have retrospective effect?
- Case Update 5: Can a JMB/ MC deactivate access cards?
- Case Update 6: Does a committee member of JMC / MC owes a fiduciary duty?
- Case Update 7: Can a JMB or MC compel the developer to supply information or documents?
- Case Update 8: Can a JMB sue after the MC is established?
- Case Update 9: How to deal with AirBnb parcels?
- Case Update 10: Can a JMB apply different rates of charges?
- Case Update 11: How can one stop Airbnb or short term rentals?
- Case Update 12: Can MC prohibits foreigners from renting?
- Case Update 13: Can TNB recovers outstanding electricity charges (owed by Developer) from JMB?
- Case Update 12, 13 - added on 11 March 2019
- Case Update 10, 11 - 17 Dec 2018
- Case Update 7, 8, 9 - 18 Oct 2018
- Case Update 4, 5, 6
- Case Update 3 - 2 Apr 2018
Lai Chee Hoe (Chee Hoe & Associates)
Doc ID: 20
Total Pages: 58